Thursday, January 10, 2008

So, the baby is already leaving things around the house. I found an open box of pop tarts on the counter the other day. That's right about the level the baby is at. And Breezy doesn't eat pop tarts so, I'm pretty sure they are the Baby's. I can only assume it has developed vast chaos-causing abilities at this point. The last time I saw it, it was only this big: .

But according to all the experts, it's grown by like... 50,000% or something in sheer body mass since then. It's got to be like a little monster with super-human powers and abilities by now.

Here is a photo of the last time we caught it on camera (about 12 weeks ago):

Sly little thing - you may have noticed, as I did, that it is camouflaged, and very hard to distinguish from its surroundings.

So momma and baby also have a job now. Unfortunately, the baby is more of a night-owl, and that makes it more difficult for them to work together during the day and get all the sleep they collectively need. Momma goes to bed early, and with my work/rehearsal schedule that means we see each other about half an hour each day. It's a good thing I have Thursdays off, so I can finally get a break and do some chores and see what's been going on all week - maybe even get some conversation in at some point when Breezy gets home! But at least she is much less worried now that she's employed, which is good for both of them :)

As a celebratory
gesture on the baby's part for the new job, momma is getting more pregnant every day... about 24 hours more pregnant each day I would say... which is a good sign. Pictures coming soon hopefully :)

1 comment:

Breezy said...

I don't think you realize how much I pick up after you. You should be nicer to me.