Tuesday, January 15, 2008

100 Pure Accurate.

According to a Chinese gender prediction chart:

Baby Gender Predictor
Baby Gender Predictor


Well... not me so much... but you know, the baby. I know what you're thinking- Is this correct? Well, I'm sure it's completely accurate. After all, it is the method of prenatal gender determination preferred by most doctors and midwives. You always here about ladies going in to the doctor's office and having them put gel all over her belly and rubbing a wand around on it while asking her what her lunar age is and what month and year conception took place and then seeing that magical chart pop up on the screen with either the words "I'm a Girl" or "I'm a Boy" printed beneath it.

Of course, I'll still do the back-up tests just to make sure... you know, like the one where you hang your wedding ring over your belly and see which way it moves and stuff.

In all seriousness though, we don't know if Dittle is a Dittle Boy or a Dittle Girl... But don't worry, we'll be sure to let you all know in a mere 20 weeks or so. :)

Breezy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah, I was right! (...I think I guessed that anyway, and I think that's what it'll actually be anyway. Will follow up on this in ~19.5 wks when I bribe the doctors to tell me first)

breckster said...

The gender map was right about Reuben, and I have the little boy to prove it. I hope to have a girl some day because I think sundresses, and bonnets are the staff of life.

LShores-McCommon said...

Wunderbar. I hope you won't stereotype your little cupcake so she doesn't think she can wear SongPants like all the boys do....